Nice! Pretty good app, i like the pastels :D
Gacha Nox by Noxula
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Thanks for installing my Gacha mod! I hope you like it :)
For more information visit the official Itch.io page of Gacha Nox: https://noxula.itch.io/gacha-nox
Mod created by noxula, the original game belongs to Lunime.
1. Download the “gacha_nox_windows.zip” file
2. Locate the file you just downloaded and unzip it to any directory
- If you get an error message during the extraction, skip the files and see if the game works (If it doesn't work try extracting the zip file with WinRAR)
3. Go to the directory you extracted the folder to, you can run the program by executing the “Gacha Nox.exe” file from here
- Important: Don't move the executable outside the folder! If you do then you will get this error message upon execution. Use shortcuts instead.
1. Download the supported APK file, you won’t need the other one:
- If you use a 32-bit device download the "gacha_nox_android_32-bit.apk” file, if you use a 64-bit device download the “gacha_nox_android_64-bit.apk” file
- If you're unsure what version to use take a look at your Gacha Club (or Gacha Mod) title screen, it should be displayed there (x64 -> 64-bit | x32 -> 32-bit)
- Note: You might get a warning when you attempt to download the file, this is a default message that will always appear when you download an apk file from the Internet, there is no need for concern
- For the installation to work out the "Install unknown apps" setting has to be turned on for your browser: To turn it on, go to the Settings app -> Apps -> Special Access -> Install unknown apps and turn it on for the browser you're using: https://www.maketecheasier.com/install-apps-from-unknown-sources-android/
2. Once the file has successfully downloaded select it, you should be forwarded to an installation screen
3. Select “Install” and wait for the app to install
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.